All content provided on this blog is for informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site. The owner of this blog will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.
2. Copyright Policy
The content of this blog is covered by copyright and all words and photographs are the copyright of the owner of this blog unless otherwise stated. The content including all photographs may not be reproduced in any way without the owner’s prior permission.
3. Privacy Statement
The owner of this blog does not share personal information with third-parties The owner is not responsible for the republishing of the content found on this blog on other Web sites or media without permission.
4. Reserve Rights
5. Advertisers, Sponsors, Affiliate Links, Giveaways and Sweepstakes
- Athens and Beyond (“We” or “Chrissy”) accepts paid advertising and sponsorships, which are clearly disclosed and identified as such.
- Athens and Beyond occasionally receives monetary compensation, gifts, discounts, sponsorships, or other forms of “free stuff” for sponsored posts. In this case, all compensation will be disclosed in accordance with FTC regulations.
- We may participate in press trips and familiarization (“fam”) trips or events hosted by Convention and Visitors Bureaus or public relations firms representing destinations. These entities may provide us with free accommodations, food, transportation, or other travel-related services or products.
- All views and opinions expressed on this website are solely Chrissy’s or those of contributing writers for Athens and Beyond. The type of compensation we receive never compromises the honest, fair reviews or opinions we provide.
- Although Athens and Beyond contributing writers or Chrissy may appear to be experts on a particular topic, product, or service, we endorse only products and services we believe, based on our levels of expertise and knowledge, are worthy of our endorsement. Any and all product claims, statistics, safety parameters, quotations, or other representations shared on this website about a product or service should be verified with its manufacturer or provider.
- The opinions expressed on this website are not influenced by any form of compensation. Chrysoula Manika and contributors to Athens and Beyond pride in offering 100% honest, straight-forward, personal opinions which are ours alone, based on our experiences.
- Athens and Beyond may receive products and services or be compensated directly from brands, manufacturers, public relations companies, brand marketing firms, Convention and Visitors Bureaus, and other travel-related services.
- We promise to recommend only those products and services we have personally used or continue to enjoy, and those we believe are a good fit for the audience of Athens and Beyond.
- We are occasionally asked to share our opinions on products, services, websites, links, other blogs, or various other topics (“pay-per-post”). In addition, we are invited to fairs, shows, and other types of events.
- Complimentary services, gratis products, tickets, travel experiences, and press samples never compromise our coverage of a product, service, or event. We all products or services we receive fairly, honestly, and without prejudice. The opinions expressed on this website are not influenced by any form of compensation.
- When a review or giveaway is posted on this website, unless otherwise stated, the product was provided to me free by a company or PR agency.
- Entry into giveaways/sweepstakes hosted on Athens and Beyond is open to all U.S. residents over 18 years of age.
- All giveaways are free of charge to participants. No purchase is ever necessary to win.
- Unless otherwise expressed, winners will be determined by random selection via Gleam.com.
- Entries will be accepted during the timeframe allocated, must contain a way for us to contact you (anonymous entries will not be accepted), and must adhere to requirements specified. All invalid entries, including duplicate entries, will be deleted.
- Giveaways are neither affiliated with nor endorsed by any social media network, including (but not limited to) Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, Instagram, and LinkedIn. Entrants understand they are providing their personal information to Athens and Beyond/Chrysoula Manika as the owner of the Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, Instagram, LinkedIn page(s), and not to any social media network itself.
- Athens and Beyond is not responsible for any lack of prize fulfillment by giveaway sponsors. Giveaway sponsors are responsible for fulfilling all giveaway products/services/items, etc.
- Giveaway sponsors (brands/businesses/organizations/services/product manufacturers/PR firms) are responsible for paying all costs associated with a giveaway, including the fulfillment, shipping, and disposition of any and all products/services/items promised to the winner(s) of a giveaway/sweepstakes. Athens and Beyond and its writers are not responsible for any of the requirements listed above.
- Athens and Beyond and its writers reserve the right to opt-out of publishing a review if we feel contributors’ opinions will be biased or unfair.
- Some review or giveaway posts may contain affiliate links (see Affiliate Links information and definitions below).
6. Blog Comments Policy
The owner of this blog reserves the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to this blog without notice. The owner of this blog is not responsible or liable for any comments made by others on this blog.
7. Letters to the editor
Any letters/emails or questions written directly to the editor may be used to share with our blogging audience unless specifically requested otherwise. If confidentiality is expressed, it will be kept as so. Letters or emails, questions, or feedback may be used in newsletters and blog posts.